Take your putting to the next level with the brand new deluxe Putting Mat from PuttOUT.
What percentage of 3, 5, 6ft shots are you sinking?
For any golfer a home putting set-up is an essential training tool, and the PuttOUT Putting Mat makes practice enjoyable, effective and easy to fit into your day wherever you are.
Constructed with a durable, heavy-rubber backing to allow the mat to lie smooth and flat on any surface, easily roll the mat away and into the compact carry bag for practice on the go. The protective cardboard cylinder ensures the mat stays tightly pressed and crease-free.
The high quality cut-pile surface is designed to accurately replicate a medium-to-fast green, with a stimpmeter reading of 10.
Complete with printed alignment guides, target points and distance markings allowing you to practice with just a putter and a ball. Use the instructional markings and 5 included drills to help develop your game and improve your confidence when putting under pressure.
FACT: 40% of all shots on the course are made with the putter – Up your training with putt repetition practice to reduce your number of putts and see dramatic improvements to your overall score. Consistency is created by practice!
Build repetition into your practice to improve your pace putting and to practice pressure putting.
Get started with one of the PuttOUT Putting Mat drills!
- Repeat Putt – 25 Putts in a row, start again if you miss
- Killer Putting Drill – Increase putt length by 2 feet each time and if you miss, lose a life and go again
- Pace Putting Drill – Putt the ball to stop in the designated end Zone
- Alignment lines – Use the guides to help work on your stroke
- Perfect Putt (Using the PuttOUT Pressure Putt Trainer, sold separately) – A perfect putt will stop in the micro target
- Rolled-up in bag – Diameter 16cm x Height 50cm
- Open – Length 240cm x Width 50cm
- Total weight: 2250g
- Material: 100% Nylon / TPR